Saturday, March 14, 2009

Judgement Week

A week's recap....

Sunday: I spent the end of the day with The Significant and family, attending a game of his but left everyone already having a gut feeling that the week wasn't going to be a great one..which is weird because I was looking forward to getting paid on Thursday, so what is there to be weird about?

Monday: Drowning at work, drowning at work and drowning at work with the top off of my medication giving me a near heart attack. At the age of 22, my heart beating at what felt like 200 beats per minute was definitely not the look I was going for. My heart was racing so much, I couldn't even get breath some times to speak and clearly explain what I felt.

Tuesday: On the heels of my heart still beating out of my chest, I got into a wild tiff with the BFF..a combination of exhaustion, confusion, and more took things to a level not needed..but after a bit of a long and drawn out battle, we found ourselves onto the same page...

Wednesday: A good ole' panic attack...had me pretty ready to pack my bags and call it quits. I tried to find consolation in The Significant which proved to be a huge waste of time..so I truly almost cried from sun up, to sun down..

Thursday: Drained and miserable, The Sherriff sends me notice that my wages will be ganished. Yeah...stripped from me. It's going to be rough for the next year...

Friday: The day crawled by..and the entire week I just noted how from every angle possible, everyone had something to complain about, something to use to break me down, all while I was physically falling apart..I tried to spend some time with The Significant on Friday night, but I started to drift off as early as 10pm..hyper & frustrated, he left at 11pm.

My weekend felt like it lasted a whole of 5 minutes. I was so drained and didn't have nearly as much time as needed to recover.
Good thing I took off yesterday and today...they were beyond needed...

No comments: