Friday, March 13, 2009

New Jack Update: Judgement Week

The last prelude post should've definitely not been titled "Superman" as I feel far, far from it..but as today finally marks Friday and the end or a horrific week, I'm eager after my place of employment to actually attempt to re-cap it all.

The days were so rough and draining, that I couldn't even attempt to write anything down, let alone keep my eyes open...

Worse so, today is going to be my first and true day of adhering to a low-carb diet. For anyone who doesn't know me, I eat bread a minimum of twice per day...some times up to 4...this is going to be rough, but I have approximately one month to lose close to 15lbs as my 23rd birthday is approximately one month from tomorrow, 4/14/2009.

I<3>Bread
This time, truly, more after my place of employment...

No comments: