Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Energy in Disguise

I haven't written in a while because as usual, there's been a lot going on. Sometimes so much so that I can't organize all my feelings to even put them down in words. I wrote a long, private entry entitled "Boyfriends are from Mars, & Best Friends are from Venus" detailing my feelings of now being in two back to back relationships in which my significant other and best friend don't get along. It helped me organize some deep feelings of frustration that I felt neither party understood from my middle stand point, especially now going through this all over again. However, from that situation I've been reading a book called Energy Addict 101 which has just been stellar. I'm not sure what prompted me to do so, but I've been carrying a pen with me EVERYWHERE and scribbling in the book itself. Just breaking down and analyzing my life, habits-both good and bad, and much more.

It's been a self application of therapy. It's truly been advancing my mind and beliefs on positivity. I've always seen positivity as something fake most of the time, as something that comes and goes and cannot be chosen. I guess I view it as a matter of luck..some people are lucky, and others are just not. In slowly understanding and deciphering the basis of positivity, and storages within oneself of how it can be transformed is like so interesting to me. The knowledge that positivity is an ENERGY, that we all possess & by scientific fact energy can't be destroyed it can only be transformed literally means that its just up to the person to transform the pre-existing energy.

The concept being so scientifically sound literally destroys my beliefs on positivity being an issue of luck or a creation of peoples fickle imaginations. I've felt a lot of people I know were creating positivity based on forcing light on something that was obviously bleak.

It's just awesome to realize that positivity is inside of all of us, its just up to us to transform it.

And that, I can do....

No comments: