Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Jack Update: Thanks to Melyssa, I Can Die Happy

Melyssa Ford, my...body idol...has been responding to me on Twitter.













Now that I can die happy, here's a tribute of videos to all the reasons why I adore Melyssa Ford. I'm dying to meet her...and I'm going to the gym tomorrow after my car gets registered to get back the body I had which was so similar to hers...
Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa is Hungry

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa is Mine

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa In Slo-Mo

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa On Skates

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa's Calendar

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa Is Ready

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Got Melissa?

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa Shopping

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Melyssa's Close-up

Flow TV - Melyssa Ford - Mel's Got It

No comments: