Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rock The Bells

As per reader request, I've been digging up on an artist thats name has crossed me several times but I've just never had the time to INVESTIGATE. After a true New York heatwave, where the highs have been near about 94 degrees I've locked myself up with my newly installed air conditioner and decided to look up Santogold.

Upon fine tooth combing her Myspace, I came across Rock The Bells, and here is what you need to know:

Name: Rock The Bells

What the f*** is this?: Concert/Festival Series

Represents: Several artists, including...get this, Wu-Tang Clan, Santogold and baby hood rat, Kid Sister.

Terms and Conditions:
"All tickets for Rock The Bells 2008 Festival are:
* All ages welcome.
* Rain or shine.
* No refunds or exchanges.
* Line up subject to change.
* All patrons subject to search.
* Photo ID required for all will call or guestlist ticket pick-ups."

Complete artist line-up: (subject to vary)
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, THE PHARCYDE, DE LA SOUL, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, SPANK ROCK, WALE, JAY ELECTRONICA, SANTOGOLD, COOL KIDS, B.O.B, KIDZ IN THE HALL, AMANDA BLANK and HOSTED BY- B-REAL, SUPERNATURAL AND SCRATCH and DJ GREEN LANTERN

Your Wallet?: $39.50-$125.00 for tickets

For New Yorkers, your only shot at the show will be August 3rd at the Nikon Theater and Jones Beach. Being a resident of Long Island, I was quickly trying to get myself some tickets when I checked the calendar to remind myself that I will be very much in Jamaica, laying on white sand and "blowin' on asparagus, the realest shit I've ever smoked" {-Young Jeezy}

Whether in Jamaica or at the festival, we'll both be as high as Snoop Dogg and Gym Class...More than enough reason to Rock My Bells.

{source bitches)

No comments: