Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling Inspired

I needed this 4 day weekend....
I'm feeling refreshing, rejuvenated and very inspired...
Maybe, 6 months in to the year 2009 still means that there's 6 months left to make a big change. I'm realizing that as much as I thought I laid OUT those changes, I haven't. Last year I had such an extensive list from 2007 going into 2008. Very tailored, and because it was, it was executed thoroughly during 2008 making it the year I wanted it to be.

I'm taking small steps towards seeing the glass half full, as opposed to my normal state-half-empty.

I'm going to begin work on moving 'The New Jack'. The spam+robots truly=death. I've been writing in here for nearly two years, but its capabilities are being stripped by outside forces. I'm sort of working on the 'new house' before I invite everyone over for the house-warming party. I'm struggling beyond words with CSS and HTML, but hopefully when I'm done...and I'd like to set that goal at by Fourth of July, The New Jack will start to run the way I WANT it to run.

But first, off to the place where the money actually comes from to do these things....

"The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities." S.Covey

"The best way out of a difficulty is through it." Unknown

"We must either find a way or make one." A.Robbins

No comments: