Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Jack Update: Out of School Suspension

Another rough week in the bag...

I got suspended from work...and quite frankly, I've been so high strung off of it that I want to put other people in the "time out" corner themselves. As a child, I never once experienced "out of school suspension" or as my high school counterparts dubbed it, "OSS". The idea that it's happening to me now, as a 23 year old adult makes me feel like a deliqent of some sort.

...Not a feeling I'm comfortable with....

I'm also so frustrated with the rate of repair between The Significant and I, that even though I know I shouldn't be, I'm so annoyed that I almost want to give him an OSS of his own. One that's actually, not particularly just...

I didn't finish my spring cleaning either...many would beg to question by looking at the state of affairs, if I actually begun...
To top it off, as of tomorrow, I'm car-less once again...

I'm trying hard not to dictate and follow in the ways of "The Secret" and NOT say that 2009 is NOT my year and that 2008 was TOO good. I'm going to withold to my resolutions, follow "The Secret" and keep my thoughts clean...

More after a hopeful goodnight's rest, and a somewhat peaceful day at my place of employment tomorrow...

1 comment:

Misha said...

right, follow that secret!!! it works!! gotta keep the thoughts positive and clean. there's just no upward movement in thinking negative about anything. tough thought, trust me i know. but focusing on all the things we want to happen is definitely the way to go. :) i need to get on a Secret refresher course myself, lol...i've relasped in my thinking a lil too. (sigh)