Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Jack Update: The Bigger Picture

Car less...
Incessantly fighting with Ma Dukes...
Dead broke....seriously...
Work drama...

I did a tarot reading on Sunday, that despite these things I'm supposed to be focusing on the "bigger picture"...

Like...
Despite the "work drama", work=money, money=fixing "car less" issue + money to host The New Jack & get all the bugs fixed from robots & spam hacking my blog..
I have to try and tack everything I do to something bigger and better as the reasoning to keep my mouth shut or not to punch someone.

It's supposed to tame the beast if you will.....

I did an OK job yesterday..I'm mean, I almost carved a smile with a knife onto my mother's face as per "The Joker" in the "Dark Knight" because she's heavily getting on my last nerve..but, I focused on the bigger picture...
I'm working...once I get my finances straight, I will move out and nothing she says or does will be remotely relevant to my existance.
That's the bigger picture....

I'm struggling though....this will be Day 2, trying to find out how I'm getting to and from work with no car..
How not to curse my mother out....
Tell myself reasons why stripping for quick off the books cash is not an option...
Watch my page views & stats drop to nothing because of spam & robots...
Tell myself I'm trying to lose 30lbs, so the fact that I'm car less and can't get to fast food is OK...
Try to not be annoyed that I can't get to The Significant..
The list just keeps going with things working against me as opposed to for me...

I'm going to try it out again....focus all day on the bigger picture...
and don't shank anyone...

No comments: