Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday Reminders

I'm having a bad night, so I just PURCHASED some happiness...I've been having two back to back REALLY not hot days. Sunday and Monday were NO good.

In HAPPIER thoughts, which is where I need to dwell..
The celebration of my birth is this Saturday night.

ADDRESS:

2002 JERICHO TPKE
NEW HYDE PARK

Black kids, Non-black kids, kids of all ages...I'm finally turning the double deuce and I'm unemployed and cannot throw a party in my house for you people to break shit. I want as many of us to congregate w/o pistols at a club just to spend time together getting wasted. The more, the merrier...please leave all shanks at home, or you will be shanked by the bday girl.

Thanks,
management :)
DEUCE, DEUCE IS NEXT SATURDAY APRIL 12th
DRESS CODE:
****BOYS: PLEASE DRESS CORRECT-NO DURAGS, FITTEDS, SNEAKERS, TSHIRTS, JERSEYS ETC YOU WILL GET REJECTED BY THE WHITE BOUNCERS AND I CANNOT HELP YOU
*ladies, i feel like i shouldn't have to tell you how to dress...

COVER CHARGE:
COVER CHARGE HAS BEEN ADDED FOR THAT NIGHT-COVER=$10
BRING YOUR CHEAP ASSES, I KNOW TIMES ARE HARD BUT $10 SON

To RSVP: click here
Map: here

DEUCE, DEUCE IS NEXT SATURDAY APRIL 12th at DUBLIN
THERE IS A MAP OF THE LOCATION ON THE EVENT PAGE!!!
FROM EASTERN LI: take the southern state to the meadowbrook pkwy (exit 22N)-see mapquest for MORE, do NOT take the WANTAUGH pkwy
total 38mins

FROM BROOKLYN/WEST OF NEW HYDE PARK: take the best pkwy east to the cross island to exit 27-JAMAICA/JERICHO TPKE EXIT
ride the turnpike down..total 33 mins-see mapquest for better directions

come into the club (10 DOLLAR COVER) and come DOWNSTAIRS to the hood area, follow the black kids and you'll find me :)

DRESS CODE:
****BOYS: PLEASE DRESS CORRECT-NO DURAGS, FITTEDS, SNEAKERS, TSHIRTS, JERSEYS ETC YOU WILL GET REJECTED BY THE WHITE BOUNCERS AND I CANNOT HELP YOU
*ladies, i feel like i shouldn't have to tell you how to dress...

COVER CHARGE:
COVER CHARGE HAS BEEN ADDED FOR THAT NIGHT-COVER=$10
BRING YOUR CHEAP ASSES, I KNOW TIMES ARE HARD BUT $10 SON

APRIL 12TH
APRIL 12TH
APRIL 12TH
BRING GWOP FOR HENNESSEY :)

No comments: