Friday, August 15, 2008

Juice

And that's all folks....
After a two week vacation, you're head really gets back into the game....
Two weeks to clear your mind, a little blogging, friendly comments from true fans and a little overeating and alcohol abuse does the body good. In thinking things over in depth, I really feel the need to make this a go-to site, generally speaking. My issue has been sometimes I'm writing just for me: getting my life off my own back so to speak. Then, there are times that I'm writing for others: actual tone direction.

I feel like I've finally made up my friggin mind...One...or several would say, "It's about time bitch"...
It's been hard to graple with..
As an Aries, I'm NOT usually ever the indecisive character. Indecisive behavior has never been a very welcomed trait while interacting with others either, you can ask them. All in all, I feel like I've found back the voice that I might have lost...or who knows, never had to begin with? I wrote in the previous entry that maybe vacation was all I ever needed...
The stress and lack of time management had drained my juice, completely.
Now, it just feels goddamn good to say, I've got my mojo back...

"If you love what you do, you can never fail! Why? Because you will never run out of juice. You will always be motivated. During the inevitable times when you are discouraged, you will find a way to simply acknowledge the state you find yourself in, take a break, and the juice will be back in no time. If you live your talents you will be empowered by the universal source—a source that is beyond your wildest imagination, and it is of infinite supply.

No argument can make you stop doing what you love to do. Many people have wonderful reasons for what they do and for what they want to accomplish. These reasons are as varied and personal as anything in the universe. If you take away these reasons and ideas, people fall into a black hole because there is then no longer any substance behind their reality—their dreams have been cut off at the source.

If there is only one important thing in your life, then surely it must be this: to find and live your dreams. Don't waste any more time doing things you don't like. Yes, you are taking a risk, but you will never want to go back once you have make this choice."-Thomas Herold


No comments: