Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack-ed the VOTE

There are some things in life, that so many people do not agree upon...this happens for a multitude of reasons to name a few:

Some due to ignorance...
Some due to selfishness....
The inability to expand ones horizons...
Choice...
Deception....
Force....

I was always told as I grew, there are two things you try your best not to discuss at work or amongst most people due to the above, and those things are: Religion and Politics.
In order to voice my opinion about the Barack Obama win, this historic moment I will go entirely against prior instruction and combine the two things I was always told to hush my mouth about...

Romans 13:1
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

No comments: