Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Jack Update: $530,000

"Great minds have purposes, others have wishes"-Washington Irving

I'm trying to come to connects with what my purpose actually is..

These days I'm so exhausted from the marketing world as well as my health not being so stablized that I think my purpose is to just smoke and blog all day.

Only in my wildest dreams..well, not wildest. I'm learning a lot in marketing..quickly but a lot it's to retain and I'm actually DOING the job of marketing and it's intense..I mean, I don't know how many people are thrilled about being responsible for $530,000(the cost of an important marketing plan) x 30 plans. If the money was mine ("If I was a rich girl...")that would be totally different, but its NOT. I don't want to hold someone elses $530,000 x 30. Right now, however my online shopping habits are certainly preventing me from making my own "$530,000". The NewJack is still being hacked indefinitely and even though I've done extensive investigation for the help to correct the hacking, I'm too busy looking at Betsey Johnson and Report Sandals to pay for the help.

Yeah, smart.

I've got to get the cash flow together, for New Jack's sake...

No comments: