Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Jack Update: Money Can't Buy You Love

As cliche as it may sound, maybe I'm truly slowly understanding that "money can't buy you love".

Now, of course, it makes sense to say that any and everyone should knows that...but maybe it's something I only know about when I choose to know about it.

Money seems to be the root of all my evil and the answer to all my prayers simultaneously.

I've been delving into The Secret so hardcore and have seem to slowly been getting the hang ouf it....especially "what you think about, you bring about". I've been extensively studying people that I see in my daily life that execute it so well. I've been studying and trying to emulate. I've been distancing myself from negative forces and people and trying my very best to stick to that. And it HAS been working. The Secret has a whole section devoted to feelings about money; "You must feel good about money to have more of it".
I have been feeling very good about money lately. You do have to give without feeling like it's sacrificial or else it wont come to you. You have to share with others so that we can all have. However, I've always been aware that money can't buy you love or else, I would've emptied my savings account LONG ago to have it.

The Significant is in a bad place in his life.

I think he seriously needs psychiatric help, anger management, etc that if I had the money, it could essentially buy me back the person I love by returning that person "back to normal". Though The Secret is really showing me how to attract the things I want, and I'm seeing all those things come true ...there are somethings I'm realizing I'm not sure how I'm attracting so many negative things. I'm focusing on the things that I want, and envisioning myself with these things and feeling so good about life, and focusing on turning negatives to positives. I want to focus on helping him, but even in the light of The Secret you have to help yourself before you can help others.
Despite the anger, despite the fights that have been going on, I'm going to focus on the self.

"Can't nobody take my pride, can't nobody hooooold me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin."



Money Cant Buy You Love - Ralph Tresvant

No comments: