Naturally, the plans went awry...
Because of the creditors, I felt I needed to devise the most recent of my woes in an expense report, so that when I explain to people that I have NO money, they can truly get a grasp.
- Palmer and Palmer fine: $125.00
- Broken cell phone, replacement due to no insurance: $200.00
- Court fine: **to be issued**
- Oneonta alumni visit: beginning at $20.00 and subject to change increasingly
- Money being held at my house for a drugdealer/friend: $30.00
- Money owed to SUNY Oneonta for my degree release: $1,678.00
- Money for J for a clothes hook-up: $45.00 (alloy order)
- LIRR ticket and travel expense to get to court on 10/29: minimum of $36.00 (ticket,metrocard, cab to&from deer park station)
- Possible LIRR travel to Brooklyn, friday night 10/19 for Oneonta trip: minimum: $14.00
- Halloween with my friends=cover charges for clubs, especially Webster "Hell": **to be issued**
- LIRR for Halloween: beginning at $25.00 (subject to SERIOUS increase)
- Car insurance renewal (expired 10/3 preventing me from getting any Temp work): beginning at: $200.00 (plates, inspection, actual registration with Allstate)
- Wamu checking acct balance: $1.03
- On hand cash balance: $4.00
It turns out that he has confirmed being shot and fabulously it has nothing to do with: 1. drugs and 2. money; Also, it has been confirmed that there are no illegitimate children lurking around. He has been jailed twice, it has been confirmed, for two issues I wont repeat. This was all confirmed via argumentation around 1-2am. Favorite quotes: "You're making a big deal out of nothing"; "If no longer want to date this hypocrite then that's fine"; "Of course I didn't want to tell you that I've been jailed before"; "This is fucking bullshit".
I have decided that I'm not calling or texting after ...that. I'm going to Oneonta this weekend on the money that is on my dresser that belongs to the drugdealer **$30.00. Then I will have to worry about how to replace the money....
I just want to point out that after being unemployed for too lengthy of a time, everything rises up against you..Things were fairly decent when I was temping for $14/hr on Long Island. The issue is that with no car, you can't get to work; with no work, you dont get paid; with no pay, the expenses deplete your reserves.
Ok!! So far, this is my bright cheery Thursday morning! It's not 10 am yet! Let's get some food-which isn't in this house, and hope that the day only gets BETTER from here!