Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Jack Update: I'm Going to Tanya Harding a Ho

I got into a WILD, and VERY unnecesary car accident a couple nights ago...
The only UPSIDE I'm seeing to this, is the 97% chance that I'm getting a brand new car in 24 hours or less due to the severity of the accident..


















I'm also pleased to say it was NOT my fault, and the person is about to get clapped by me with a suit for reckless endangerment...
I was so mad about the situation he's so LUCKY he wasn't "Tanya Harding"-ed by me...


Golf club + Leg= Revenge...

More after the place of employment..& the car dealership...

1 comment:

weezy eff lady. please say the lady said...

youre a SICK fuck for posting the nancy kerrigan story lmaooo and i love you for it..omgg all i could focus on were the sickkk 90s bangs and huge bows on everyones heads