Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bossy Bitches

Now for those who don't know, and might be thoroughly disgusted by it, but I am the biggest firecrotch- loving, Lindsay Lohan fan...
I know, it might sting a little to read that...
I have her first album "Speak" which was FABULOUS (to me at least...I mean, she's no Alicia Keys..) and her second album, that completely bombed..and all her movies on DVD-I'm about to purchase the thriller that bombed also..

Being a LOVER of Lindsay I felt I should (hopefully) be the first to present this to you:
The first single off of her new album "Bossy", "Bossy". It was written by Ne-Yo (surprise, who is he NOT writing for nowadays)

**News from BET: Timbaland and Pharrell are producing on the album

Lindsay Lohan
"Bossy"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao correction we are the ONLY two that bought her second album, and yes although i love everything about cokehan, we are her only fans left..besides the cops

i expected that song to be so much hotter