Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jesikah Fitness

Today for me...
Was a new day.....
I have thought about things extensively. Realizing I'm having some really serious emotional battles and I need to pour that energy into something...besides eating.
Over the course of ONE year, I've gained 20 pounds.
Now don't get me wrong, this is no campaign for the book Skinny Bitch, but I did have some abs that were very fierce and now...I have lots of Mcdonalds....Jagermeister...and Hennessey..

Today...was day ONE of Tae-Bo correction. I got up at 6:15am and Tae-Bo-ed thru 7 am. I WILL say, that during the day today I've felt energetic and upon returning home I wasn't running to my bed exhausted.
So in celebration of my FIRST day of Tae-Bo correction..these are the photos that woke me up today:

Jesikah Maximus





But here's what got me through those stomach crunches, and the realization that I was destroying my perm with sweat by the SECOND:




It's the current desktop on my computer. Cheers to day one of Tae-bo correction.

1 comment:

matt williams said...

Oh I am trying to get my stomach and hips to look like that chic's with a quickness.