Monday, September 15, 2008

Big Spender

To say I'm frustrated...would be SUCH an understatement...

I thought I was only having a bad day, until I got served with court papers for November. Just when I thought I was going to pop out of a cake for my probation ending on Halloween.

Nevermind that Marilyn Monroe move....

I really am, a New Jack. New to everything else in the universe, now I'm being shown up firsthand that I'm beyond new to my own self-defenses. For starters, I'm back to the Pineapple Parrot's Bay and Coke Zero.
I'm under the impression today that absolutely everything I'm doing is just...plain...wrong. At work today, as "Bruce Wayne" at my office job, I just couldn't seem to work the kinks out of absolutely anything. Someone was reminding me, or reprimanding me seemingly all..day...long. Naturally, when things are going wrong, the time between 11:13am and 11:14 am already in itself feels like 42 minutes have gone by.
...Not so much...
In efforts to try and correct this sluggish incorrect day of mine, I wrote a letter to my boss. My boss has devised these "one-on-one" sessions, if you will. The time is to be utilized to discuss how we as employees are feeling about things. Things we're both happy and sad about. It already saddens me that I have NOTHING positive to say during this one-on-one which was scheduled for 3 o'clock this afternoon. Now again, not to sound like The Notebook, but on some Ryan Gosling shit...I wrote her a letter, as I earlier mentioned. Just when I finally work the nerve to present it, with the expressions of all my issues and feeling therein, she tells me our one-on-one is canceled.
Great.
I was already feeling like total shit and was looking forward to the opportunity to get it off my chest. As corny as it might seem that I wrote a letter...
....Hell, writing is what I do best...
I felt so helpless today with everything just going wrong around me that it just came to a point that I got on some Rachel McAdams shit and just sat back and...cried.
....Not a good look....

In furthermore exciting news, wherever this "bug" has gone to...my revenues have been cut by 75%. My subscriber count is fluctuating in weird ways, as are my page views and then even worse! Po, a new blog boo of mine notified me this morning that apparently by some act of Satan my comments are disactivated.

.....Naturally.............not by MY doing. And I'm loving how shit is happening NOT by my doing as of late, and I have NO control in reverting things into how it should be. I've been wondering why I haven't seen one..friggin...comment for WEEKS. I started to beat up on myself like "Maybe, people just think you're wack now...they're not interested enough to comment" ...or more like the truth that some roach by the name of blogged_crawl/0.3 is all over my shit wrecking my life. As if this site, the true love my life being eaten at by a roach wasn't enough, the laptop itself (1 year and 5 months old) is now on its way as well.
*reaches for wine glass*
Even furthermore un-sexy, I'm currently drinking alone....as if that's not Allister Crane-like.
So I came home after this day of...turmoil...trucking home at 40mph from the rain going on pretty steadily here in Long Island. I arrive, getting soaked as I realize my backdoor is locked and run around to the front, getting grass stains on my brand new white flats to see a thick rolled up paper with tabs sticking out of it. I pick it up only to see one of my creditors vs. my black ass and court in November.
After such a fucked up day....
...I might as well go on Ebay..and buy myself a rabbit-fur coat to make myself feel better.

The New Jack will certainly cheers to that..

No comments: