Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Missing my mark...Thank you, Bug.

I've been definitely missing my mark here in Blogland....

It doesn't help that at one point I had a bug...I'm not sure if they don't think I don't know about IT but I'm SO on you. The bug was slashing my subscribers, page views, everything. It's been a very stressful and very disheartening time. I was watching all my work around me crash, and the problem is still not completely resolved. I'm trying to find out what EXACTLY Blogger is doing in terms of protection that is NOT working for me if there is a hot little crawler on me.

Also not aiding in my disappearance in Blogland was me falling back into a time management rut. Not so much a rut, but more so sheer exhaustion and too hectic of a schedule. There was several days I didn't even have the opportunity to check my mail..if I can't do that, I most certainly can't do a post. I'm trying to work a daytime plan with that...

I just might have to add Internet to my Verizon phone so I can begin "Mobile Blogging", because apparently it has become very necessary for me. I can at least do some scribbling during my lunch break...

I'm happy to say, even though I got discouraged from the bug drama, I'm back...

No comments: