Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 of 12

Ok, so a recap....

I've been wildly busy..
Wildly...

My mother's brother passed away, Paul. Since the death, everything has just been spinning and I haven't gotten a chance to sit and update about..anything and everything. A lot of my family, inclusive of my parents actually left for Jamaica this morning for them to all be together. My mom is one of 12 kids, and now only 10 are left after this death. Things have just been in total uproar since then and I've spent plenty an exhausted night last week going to bed as "late" as 9:30P.M.

..Go me...

At the place of employment, naturally nothing has gotten better..just more stressful, more exhausting and making me thoroughly more depressed. I don't even feel the need to fake the friendliness at this point. I'm so OVER doing what I'm doing, that I speak to who I need to speak to in order to get the job done..and if not, oh well. I have no inspiration, motivation, etc. except for the sole fact of my check every two weeks....

I've been so exhausted and the week prior was so drama filled that I truly couldn't get a good sit down and write about the one thing I needed to vent about...life.

My mind is on another planet, making all these plans and trying to put things into action...
More on the swirling in my head later...

No comments: