Monday, February 23, 2009

Losing Sight

Maybe exhaustion is getting me down...Or
Maybe it's the aggravation I just recently described...in Fear Me Not..

The disaray makes me feel like I'm slightly losing sight of my plans..I'm starting to fall back into the trap of seeing my collegues surpass me again...all because I'm extremely saddened and unhappy with such a list of various situations.

I feel myself shutting down..I truly, truly do.

Not telling people how I feel.

Concising my responses.

Pulling back on levels of friendliness.

All of the above that are so completely, not me. However, the yesterday with me even feeling this way, a friend of mine sent me a quote via text almost as if he could sense that I needed to hear something to bring me up....

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

No comments: