Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fear Me Not

I'm so done...
I'm so tired of it....

It truly has come into my knowledge that everyone I know is truly intimidated by me or lives in some secret fear OF me. And it's truly breaking my heart...

Between work, home, play and everything else inbetweeen its true that the vast span of people I interact with are afraid of me. I, of course, don't view myself as a scary person. I'm someone who stand for what they believe in, as per instruction growing up. I'm alert and intelligent, there's no reason to observe and not acknowledge feelings that I might have regarding something and that shouldn't be based upon the likeness of anyone else...

I'm really...hurt. I actually feel myself shutting down, secluding myself pretty much..

It's another reflection of how unfortunately, honesty has gotten me nowhere despite my constant and consistent attempts in continuously doing so.
I'm truly so saddened by it, that I really can't even vent it all out the way I'm trying to...
...That's got to mean that I'm shutting down...

No comments: