Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Annoyances

Present Annoyances:

1. Still not having a job, and my parents making my house a miserable place to live in because of it, especially my father...

2. The photographer I shot with last Tuesday, has disappeared. I'm getting extremely worried at this point. There was no release form signed, so if any of my pictures are released I can and WILL sue him without blinking. It's been approximately one week, I've called/e-mailed and texted and I have yet to get any response from him. I'm getting really really worried that this fool is going to try and be a sleazeball and release my photos without me seeing them or getting a copy of them....

3. Last night, I went to Harlem to pick up the significant other's car from nearby his ex-girlfriend's house. This of course, had to be the ex that I would shoot in the face without hesitation, Jada. She's gloating that my significant was in jail and that she lived closest to the precinct so she was able to get his car and move it from the precinct to nearby her house. I already released the majority of my anger on the significant on the car ride home of me driving already exhausted, from Harlem to Suffolk County. He said it himself, that I have a right to be mad...bitch is supposed to be in Virginia, I would love to know when I was going to get the memo that shes living in Harlem again.

Definitely annoyed and worried....

No comments: