Friday, November 30, 2007

Breaking Bonaduce

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PHOTO MAY INDUCE SUDDEN STROKE, HEART ATTACK OR VOMITING. DO NOT SCROLL TO VIEW THIS PHOTO WHILE EATING, AROUND CO-WORKERS OR AROUND SMALL CHILDREN. THIS PHOTO MAY INDUCE SUDDEN LAUGHTER IN MEN, AND SHOCK AND FRIGHT IN WOMEN. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE SCROLLING DOWNWARD.

For anyone who has been under a rock, and did NOT see this photo on Perez Hilton I had to steal it and show it to you:



That my friends, is Danny Bonaduce.

His reality show on Vh1 was an EXTREME favorite of mine. My bff and I would call each other at 3 am to ensure that the other was watching a re-run of a missed episode. The man is the definition of drug abuse. Being someone who watched his show RELIGIOUSLY, upon viewing this photo an episode came rushing to mind...

The Breaking Bonaduce show was canceled from VH1 for being "too graphic and too real". As real as the episode I recall of this man being caught by VH1 cameras with a syringe in hand LOADED with steroids in a gym. They yelled at him to NOT take them and "don't do it" and this was followed by a blank stare from Bonaduce and a stab to his arm of the syringe. Similar to Rick James who was known for his cocaine abuse, Bonaduce is marked by steroid abuse. Frequent and constant steroid abuse. Bonaduce also likes to wash down ANYTHING with Vodka, his favorite liquor. There were blurred shots on VH1 of him doing cocaine at parties. Not that we put it past him of course....
Despite the lack of...penis, I still love this psycho path. For indeed, that is what he is. SOMEHOW out of that penis, shrunken from steroids this man was able to impregnate Gretchen, is ex-wife. More than once at that....

So any of you bastards who love to argue BACK with me and say that "Nah son, it's just a rumor that steroids shrink dicks..." I have presented you with proof. I want to hear no further discussion of the matter EVER AGAIN, IN LIFE.

Thanks :)

In other news...
SOMEHOW Heather was kicked off ANTM when Jenah's hideous ass needed to be ejected like 4 weeks ago. WHY THE FUCK hasn't Tyra fixed her teeth yet like how she was quick to fix Joanie's from cycle 6 ?(Winner Danielle). This woman Jenah, her bottom teeth are ferocious. I mean, God truly knew what he was doing when he didn't make ME a boy. I would have committed some terrible, terrible crimes in my life.

More importantly, anyone with teeth like that though would NOT under any circumstances be allowed to give me head, EVER. I wouldn't be willing to take the risk. You could put your dick in WHOLE and it come back out CLEAN like a chicken bone. I'm good. About 78% of the time, not having a penis rocks. You could be judged for it looking like Bonaduce's. If you have a vagina, most everyone wants to be friends with it...
Hell, there are whole songs dedicated to it....I love my vagina.

I love being a girl.

To reinforce the point, Plies, click to listen from Imeem
Ms Pretty Pussy

No comments: