Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things to be thankful for and jealous of

Hmmmm.....maybe I won't get too into the "jealous of" part, cause then people will definitely whisper that I'm an ungrateful bitch. Yeah.....let's leave that part off for now...

I want some goddamn pie.
Sorry to be so harsh and upfront about it. I have a really, really bad headache. Isn't Thanksgiving supposed to come inclusive with some form of pie? Preferably sweet potato pie for me? I'd so sell a kidney for some pie. No, I'm not PMS-ing, my period just ended. I don't know maybe it's this headache. So, lets reverse to the origin of the headache.

Yesterday I FINALLY had the shoot with Bobbie/Saswat. Saswat is his Indian name, so he goes by the more so American name-Bobbie. I hustled like I never hustled before. Due to all the weather issues, we were only able to get the studio at the ultimate last minute for an HOUR. I was in there like it was it was a finale photo shoot for ANTM. I changed about 3-4 times and I never once stopped posing. I took two large chugs of Ginger Ale while he changed lenses on the camera, those are the only "breaks" I took. He was so impressed and happy I guess, he wants to book me next time for a 3-4 hour shoot. He loved the ideas I came up with AND I got my mic shot!! I cannot wait to see how those came out. The hustling was quite exhausting though, and lugging around my heavy duffle bag of tricks for the shoot all over Brooklyn and Manhattan has definitely invited some not so nice pains to the right shoulder and abdomen.

Maybe I shouldn't give up a kidney for pie, but for a massage. I definitely couldn't get one from Mj yesterday after him receiving a technical foul and being temporarily kicked out of his game last night. That wasn't a positive blow to his mood.

I had a FABULOUS afternoon with Rafael Montalvo. Montalvo and the rest of the Oneonta crew is down in the city for Thanksgiving vacation. He met with me after the photo shoot and we celebrated by stuffing my newly slimmed down body with Applebees. I will be running the treadmill during the Tyra show at 5pm or during ANTM at 8pm. I also treated myself to 2 sodas yesterday, a Sprite and Pineapple Fanta when with Mj later that night. No more soda for the rest of the week....
It was so nice to see Montalvo....
I miss Nancy...and Nadia...and Kristin.....
Shout outs to my ex, Ben for taking care of me on Monday at the ultimate last minute..

So I guess a lot to be thankful for....and everything we're jealous of, maybe should just be something else we aspire to gain...

No comments: