We are excited by a Venus-Uranus biquintile and we may want to express our unconventional desires when the Moon struts into proud Leo at 8:24 am EST. But a tense aspect between verbal Mercury and active Mars might create dissonance between what we want to do and what we say. Paying careful attention to our thoughts can help us walk our talk today, while a wandering mind can quickly lead us astray. Nevertheless, we should strive to do the right thing. (Lifescript)
Waves of feelings wash into consciousness now, giving you good reason to share your current attraction with someone you can trust. Unfortunately, you may not be thinking very clearly, yet you may still want to move ahead with your plan. Be cautious and don't act too fast, especially if you are attempting to cover up your insecurities. Instead, let others see your more gentle side.(Lifescript)
I am in an excitable mood this morning. I wish I had some explanation for it. The only thing I am aware of is that I'm starving......
- My xbox360 should be delivered from its repair TODAY-accepting Christmas gifts that have to deal with my 360-wireless controller, remote control, new hard drive etc
- Helio won Dancing with the Stars??? I feel bad for Mel B...
- **photos courtesy of (Usvsthem.wordpress)
- I'm starving, but can only consume 1350 calories...because my body will be the perfect combination of Mel B. and Kim Kardashian...how did she lose looking like that and dancing BETTER than Helio?
- Possibly going to the casting call for Royal Blue Dimes on Friday afternoon
- Pipe has exploded in my house=no washing machine=New Jack having mountains of laundry to be done by THURSDAY.
- Macy's is having a Friends&Family 20%off pretty much everything in store today for anyone who needs to do Christmas shopping...(macys.com)
- Anyone who has a temp agency, please hit me up because mine are not doing SHIT for me right now when I need them most
- My eyebrows need to be done, asap
- ANTM tonight at 8, lets hope JENAH or BIANCA gets eliminated; Top 3 better be: Heather,Chantal and Saleshia.
- Bobbie, the photographer hit me back yesterday he should be e-mailing me the photos by the end of this week, he is in Washington D.C.
- I didn't do well at concealing my still rooted anger about the significants ex at his ball game last night, the night ended on a good note though and a good 94% of my anger/grudge has left my body. Allegedly, we might be spending quality time together sometime AFTER ANTM and possibly AFTER Gossip Girl..
- MUST run the treadmill during the Tyra show today in the event I do go to casting....fierce....
- **desperately seeking a mothafucking job, so any word on the street hit me up ASAP
- Anyone who has any hookups in a electronics store: I.E.: BestBuy, Circuit City etc. I'm looking to purchase (somehow) a PSP for someone for Christmas. I need a NEW one in the box etc, at the lowest possible rate. Either that or a Wii. I'm more inclined to purchasing (somehow by the love of God) the PSP for the sake of my pockets.
- No word on the civil suit as yet, and we're hoping it stays that way...please keep me in your prayers about that suit, seriously
- Accepting donations for me to pay for.....life?