Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Imeem.com

Tk put me on to this...........

www.imeem.com

I tried it out with this Cherri Dennis song that I LOVE, "Showdown"...I haven't heard this song in a minute and she was one of the first things on the main page.


It's a little deep...I wont lie, it's making my eyes hurt. I don't want to give out my whole life story as it requires similar to Myspace and Facebook. I have those 2 I need NO more. I remember the RETARDED days of my life when I used to be on Tagged and Hi5. Ugh, how disgusting. Some of the most pathetic sites. Myspace and Facebook are the best living nightmares to be apart of, so if you have those 2 I feel like your dead grandpa can find you so you need nothing else.
All in all, it bothers me that Imeem needs me to record my soul in order to upload some damn music...
Now to nurse my rejuvenated headache..............................


No comments: