Friday, November 23, 2007

After Thanksgiving

Hmmmm I'm in such a funny mood....
I actually don't know the cause of it, and I've been trying to shake it off but its sticking to me....

I found this on someone's Facebook..they apparently have an application I never knew about called "Bible Verses" in which they evidently give you one everyday...This is the one for today..

1 John 4:18

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Wow. Interesting.
I feel very lonely. Which is odd, because it isn't as if my significant other has been neglecting me, but I have a very odd, lonely feeling that I haven't been able to shake since late Thanksgiving night. Maybe its because in part since my grandmother passed away in 2004, we've yet to have a real "proper" Thanksgiving circa before 2003. That stirred a sense of loneliness within me. Then the significant other got caught up in his own family madness at Thanksgiving and didn't pass by my house as promised, which I supposed lent itself to my discomfort.

Thanksgiving is over now.
The feeling is still persisting.
I'd like to, for once, feel no fear...

No comments: