Saturday, November 10, 2007

Keeping up with THE Kardashian

As per my last post, with Kardashian and I having very close to the same frame, I'm noticing how much alike our fashion sense is. I do love that for her body, she doesn't allow the universe (similar to myself) to tell what is "appropriate" to be worn. I'm so sick of even friends telling me, "if you're ass was smaller Dee, you could definitely wear a pencil skirt but you can't, its just...too much son".

"Dee, spandex tights that are in style now are ABSOLUTELY out of the question for you. You're ass is kind of weird that it can't be seen from the front for something so large, but if you were to turn around in those spandex? Jesus no...way too much ass".

Like Kardashian, I've very much united myself with the phrase "fuck you" and I've dressed as I please much to my ex-boyfriend/roach Steven's(Cj)despair. His oppression of my clothing always threw me off. My body was something only for him to see, understood, but I feel like there are some body parts you just CANNOT conceal. In jeans and a bubble jacket last night at the Damon Wayans show at the Beacon Theater with Mj, SEVERAL men stared. Mj quickly pointed it out, NOT in an accusing, angry manner the way Cj would. As if, I'm somehow to BLAME for having the body I have. I wore jeans, boots and a jacket zipped up to my eyeballs because of the rain/cold last night. Yet still, I do not feel as if I am a tipdrill. My face is nothing repulsive to look at. Men can still spot a figure if it were wrapped in garbage bags, cause that's what their eyes were TRAINED to do. The fact that Mj has NEVER treated me as if I were at fault and has never spoken to/treated me like a child demanding what I do to cover myself LIKE Cj always did, is just another small reason why I love and appreciate him.

Here's some newly released photos of Kardash:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She'll also be on the holiday December cover and spread of Playboy. Just from last Sunday's "Keeping up with the Kardashians" episode of the shoot...the pictures are fabulous.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



****all photos are courtesy of:http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/category/C341
also available as the link on the right: Kim Kardashian pics&gossip

No comments: