Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Addressing These..

Things to address...In some relative order...

My Vagina: Well, its becoming consistent that I'm only seeing The Significant once every two weeks. His car has been broken since New Years day: brakes, battery and cracked rim. The train travel between his part of Nassau and my part of Suffolk equals out to be two hours, so forget that. Or, lately when I've had some small cash to spare I've been out in Manhattan picking up a temp paycheck and seeing him then. I saw him on Sunday after a WILD fight with my mother over the use of her truck. I'm an excellent driver, I've never been in any accidents etc. and she STILL refuses to let me use the car for anything not related to her or my father. Needless to say, here I go AGAIN not getting laid for two weeks...

Kim Kardashian: Ok, people viewing my blog obviously have as serious an obsession as I do cause the searches for entries on her in the blog are WILD. So...The intelligent thing to do would be to search the LABEL in my blog that is "KimK" and you'll get all the pictures you're looking for. Now people are in my PHOTOBUCKET...eerie...
Here are the most recent photos of her shopping on 2/20/2008:
(click on any photo to enlarge; courtesy of Gossip Girls)



The backshot...

Awww, sleepy, how cute


Family Matters: Its hard for me to detail it out of my brain the extent of how bad the fight was with my mother but its not about the truck, its about our baggage; we haven't gotten along for years...

Black Kids:
Cameron is stressing out Nikki on the sole basis of being black and this is what I have to say. Not just about them its about love in general. If you want something, you work for it, and if you don't want to work it "right now" but expect to just have it...you don't deserve it. The End.

Good Memories:
I met Ron Jeremy...and I stumbled upon this picture of my 18 year old self in Oneonta:


Dear Jesus, how innocent looking was I in those days...

Original Workout Inspiration:
Esther Baxter
Before their was Angel Lola Luv...
Photobucket

No comments: