Wednesday, February 20, 2008

As The World Turns

Paula Abdul's atrocious new video for that song: Dance Like There's No Tomorrow, I'm embarrassed that I'm actually posting this....
http://www.fox.com/paula
Feel free to hurt yourself...

Apparently, no one cares about Xtina's baby? People mag paid mad money and the mag UNDERSOLD..

(courtesy of ChinaDaily)

I just wanted to show these off from Fashion week...
I want this backpack from Marni


And I think I just found a new favorite designer, he's Lebanese


those things are FIERCE..
(courtesy of ChinaView)

Speaking of fierce.....
(ANTM cycle 9 winner: Saleshia)
ANTM CYCLE 10 TONIGHT AT 8, DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR THAT HOUR IF YOU'RE WISE..

Here's Tyra's Entertainment Weekly Cover (courtesy of The Pop Culture Junkie)

O...M....G.....Cycle 10 TONIGHT...

No comments: