Sunday, February 3, 2008

Concisely Put

"He walks away,
The sun goes down,
He takes the day but I'm grown,
And in this grey, in this blue shade
My tears dry on their own"-Amy Winehouse

This has no regards to The Significant. This is in regards to people. Concisely put, this is the year 2008. I am about my business. I'm about making so much that I have planned out come true for myself. Friend or foe, and mainly friend, if you cause me grief and aggravation you will be temporarily cast aside. If the aggravation continues and you become labeled as a negative force in my life, my tears will dry on their own.

I do not possess any patience to give any explanations to anything whatsoever. I feel like I've made ALL my points already. There are no further discussions to be had.

The excuses that people are giving me for things, I don't want to hear it. The annoyances that are being provided, I refuse to deal with. I will take note of where I believe I stand with you and that will be it until further notice.

Simply put, this is the year 2008 and things are going to be different for the better and for good, you can stand with me or not stand next to me at all.

No comments: