Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alcohol Poisoning

A Saturday night recap...

I spent this past Saturday extremely drunk. After a NOT quiet, HALO and 2K8 night in Hempstead on Friday, I pretty much assumed that my Saturday would have been smooth. Romantic even. A little Blockbuster movie with my mother. Some curry goat. Not when you have the friends I have. I'm sure none of them know what romance with their parents is....

I discovered that Linette, my BFF is related to the entire world and yet again, now a pair of twins Brandon and Bryant that I attended Oneonta with are ALSO her cousins. Bryant came over and pre gaming began and my house, where we discovered that Vanilla Svedka tastes like Vicks formula 44 cough syrup. Sitting at my bar in the basement my BFF VOLUNTEERED my father's bottle of Absolut. Here is an adorable photo of us PRIOR to being DONE.






We went to Origin which is located in Farmingdale and Bryant (who we SWEAR his album just dropped) purchased the entire first round of drinks and paid our cover charge. I made the UNWISE mistake of taking a Long Island Iced Tea which tasted like poison on the rocks. While the girls decided to taste and SPILL each others drinks...
And then this is truly us......when Hennessey comes into the pictures...


Equation: People+Hennessey=Possible DEATH





Soon after this photo, Chas fell, we spilled more drinks..and Bean and I raped this Black kid...





I crawled into bed at 10 after 5...and thus far, I've been taking my days QUITE easy...

2 comments:

Libradreamer925 said...

u n these pictures..mad fresh

Unknown said...

I've learned the VERY hard (and puking way) that a LI iced tea and ANY other liquor = suicide....my version was the equivalent of 3 margaritas + the LI iced tea. I was feeling good for about...45 mins b4 I wound up @ the Atlantic Ave platform of the LIRR and proceeded to expel my guts all over it......yeah....

p.s. Where did u get ur hair done? I want a weave and want a good one and I'm liking the curls.