Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gossip Girl 3

It's been awhile since I've informed you of the life of others...my life isn't the only life that matters..well...nevermind...

La Lohan:
I hate the blonde hair, I prefer her as I fell in love with her, a firecrotch.
She just went from this:
(Image:Gossip Girls)
To this:
(Image:Gossip Girls)
I'm not mad..It's only a wig, but I'm not mad about it..

The Kardashian..
She is 6 years older then this boy, but I think they look adorable together..current rumor is earlier this week she was sported with a 7-karat diamond. These photos are from New Years at his mansion:


(Images:Gossip Girls)
Can we say banging ass dress?
Xtina:
Also, if you're in the land of the living you know Xtina had her baby over the weekend. She finally named him, Max Liron Bratman. Please look like your mother...you'll be so hot...

(Images:Gossip Girls)

Maybe more later in the day?

No comments: