Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT

I am huge about our environment....it's where we live people...
Sometimes I wonder if people just believe they can just up and bounce to, I don't know...Jupiter and think that shit is going to be all good. Its not.
I do NOT approve of littering and all that good shit, and I wish I could afford a Hybrid car. I make joke about global warming because I'm someone who DESPISES cold whether. (My body literally cannot function as well, I guess being native of another climate.)

This is OUR planet, we have only ONE Earth.
Jared Leto is a man I would bear as many children for him as he requested. Dear Jesus, what a beauty. 30 Seconds to Mars has done a GREAT video in Greenland. Watch it from beginning to end please. This is real, our planet is dying. I don't know about you, but I'm personally not trying to either a. drown to death or b. have the sun fucking explode while I'm alive and freeze to death.
I'll take a regular old gun shot in Brooklyn, thanks.

A Beautiful Lie

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: