Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sex and Mcdonalds

I've truly come to realize that some things just do not mix....
Even things that you're convinced are two great things that are great separately just MUST be fabulous together...

Sex and Mcdonalds do not mix.
Well, neither does sex and Wendy's.

I've been having a bad habit of getting laid after consuming fast food, as of late. Maybe within a half hour of consuming the food I've been doing this. I have been getting so unbelievably sick afterwards from the stomach cramps that I've finally put my foot down. No more sex and Mcdonalds. After spending a fabulous night with The Significant and his cousins, watching 8 of them flip out over Halo I've been extremely sick. I had a really entertaining time last night. They played from about 8:30p.m. to about 3 this morning. I was fine, just sleepy from Captain Morgan until just before 6 a.m. this morning and a love affair with a double cheeseburger, sprite and Significant.

I'm recuperating decently....

I think...

No comments: