Saturday, March 22, 2008

Air Jordan

I've officially embarked upon employment. Not permanent, but a nice 3-month gig. I think everyone knows its been a LONG ways coming. I begin work on Tuesday here on Long Island and along with a new job, I'll be getting a car.

HALLELUJAH!

I'm trying very,very hard to control my excitement. I know that upon someone getting overly excited about something they tend to forget minor details about things that need to be taken care of, and wind up fucking up everything. Which is the LAST thing I want to do.

Brooklyn: I should be in Brooklyn on Monday I believe. Quickly and briefly, accompanying my mother. I'm going to have to hustle back towards Long Island to get payroll paper work sorted out.

Celebration: Last night, 4 of us got together and clinked some glasses in celebration of my newly found employment. It was a cute, very drunken time. In all the entertainment, one question, do YOU have sex with your shoes on ?
Mainly, Jordans?

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

Congrats....gl on ur job. Hope it becomes permanent

Christina said...

...only if I have pumps on...tried it?

Anonymous said...

the question is, do you wear SANDALS?? because your little dominican gardener story kills me. i love ghetto americaaaa. props to knee high nike socks