Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lola's Resume

After being unemployed and BROKE for so long, upon sudden employment, things just..taste better. I've been having a 48 hour celebration of my employment which included two nights of massive drinking, and consuming ALL fast food. Yesterday in particular, I didn't eat until I had Subway for lunch and a combination of Boston Market and Chinese food for dinner, THEN proceeded to drink with company. THAT diet is NOT going to get me into my birthday dress for 4/12/2008. Today is Easter, so after today when I will pig out at dinner I'm going MILITANT about what I consume starting on 3/24/2008.

Here's always something to make you want to eat less, none other than Angel Lola Luv:


Her resume ENTERTAINS ME containing Angel's measurements. I didn't know that these women needed a resume compiled of their...work. I have come to the solid conclusion that the breasts are most definitely fake. After reviewing a slew of photos-a near 200 of them, they definitely are of the silicon valley.
But this....


Should definitely make you want to get on the Mary-Kate Olsen diet...
I'm officially on it...

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

I want to get on the "i need that type of ass on my body" diet....

LBIC said...

lol love your blog.

i'm in the same need to lose the extra five pounds before summer category. I was supposed to be walking more but the bed was so comfortable this morning.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I think Lola is one of the best looking video chicks around but for some reason she gets so much hate.