Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chic Noir

If you want to be fierce...
and fabulous....
and glamorous...ahem, "flossy, flossy"

Check out a blogger who left me a comment, All About The Glam!

We already know that I love things that are fierce, fabulous and glamorous because that's who I AM!
The latest post is on Saaphyri's Lip Chap, you should be very familiar with that hood rat from "Flavor of Love" she was the crackhead that was always beating the shit out of people?

Yes she locked her legs around that woman's neck....hood.....
She won Charm School, remember?
After they gave her the makeover from her RED&BLONDE weave..

Check out All About The Glam..
I mean...I don't see why All About The Fierceness wasn't an option...

2 comments:

matt williams said...

thank you for the add darling, I will add you to my blog roll also.

matt williams said...

Sapri is so nasty in that video but her body looks very nice.