Friday, March 21, 2008

Sections

I was always told when you are overwhelmed by things, to divide and conquer. It's always best to divide everything into sections and focus in order to initiate a plan of attack...

Zoom, Zoom: I might be the proud owner of car over the course of the next two weeks. If plans succeed, I will have a rented car, Tuesday through Friday of the upcoming week. The week after that one (3/30) I will be holding my mother's prized Murano while she in Ft. Lauderdale with her sisters sipping on virgin Pina Coladas (she has acid reflux) and shopping. She'll be gone for I believe 8 days.

Ching, Ching: I also might be the proud owner of..a job. An agency has apparently come through for me and I might just be employed for the next 3 months under a contract. In the event that I am employed, I will be employed in Melville (Suffolk County, Long Island) in which it is imperative that I have a vehicle to get to and from work. While I am renting the car for the first week, and driving the Murano during the second my father will be working on acquiring my OWN vehicle in which I will dutifully owe him $300/week/paycheck in order to reimburse him. A deal I will GLADLY sign to for a CAR of my OWN.

"Change clothes, and go": Though I have totally made up my mind exactly what dress I want and have shown it to some people: JaxPoetic, "BFF nigga" and my wife, Nikki, I'm still not sure how I'm PAYING for it. Despite that MAJOR issue, I am still on track with fitting INTO the dress. I've lost 1 inch off my waist, and now I'm going to go into Tae-Bo beastmode to get an additional 3.5 inches off by my birthday. My current measurements as of today is 38-30-42. I'm definitely trying to get into the high school body which was: 38-26-40. Yep, people loved that. I did have sex atleast 5 times in a 8 hour timespan yesterday, so doesn't that count as cardio? AND I only ate one meal with all that workout, so that should definitely count as something....

Weavalicious: Ok, there has been a general disagreement consensus about the possibly birthday hair because it reminds the "BFFnigga" and Pristina Christina of Stephanie Tanner..Ouch ladies. Everyone SEEMS to love the hair I have now. I just don't know WHAT to do as long as the hair is not STRAIGHT. We're hoping that this whole job thing comes through ANYWAY so that I'll have the funding to do something with my head, period. We're not going to get into my nails......
All you loveable mofos posting comments about Stephanie Tanner, shit leave a damn comment with an image tag or HTML so I can see a friggin PICTURE of what you guys think would be ideal. Maybe I'll just post several pictures and a poll...that sounds right..

Workout Plans: Earlier referencing cardio..I'm telling you, when you don't see your Significant Other for 3 damn weeks..the things that happen to your vagina...amen. Magical. And ALL of my lower abs hurt, yes! Nicolette Sheridan from Desperate Housewives says she has sex up 6 times daily and does yoga on the side and THATS how she keeps her figure. Hey, sex keeps you young baby. Especially if particular parties are skeeting on your face...allegedly. I can't testify, I swear.

Zen: I'm almost finished with the complete cleanup of the bedroom. I've been listening to people talk about Feng-Shui and I'm thinking about moving things around in my room. This could include the bed, if my bed wasn't made for a Princess. I have to take pictures of my bed and post it. For my 20th birthday, I came home from Oneonta for spring break/my birthday to see a queen-sized bed and princess frame. Everyone loves my bed ha ha. I have to keep The Significant out of it, or else he'll only talk for 10 minutes before knocking out.

I have been lighting candles (behind my mother's back-shes TERRIFIED of fires) much to the advice of Jax Poetic. I have an expensive one that I NEVER lit from my days of Blissworld, which is Brown Sugar Vanilla and its AMAZING, thats why it costs how much it does for its tiny ass. Denzel (the 16 year old brother) has tripped and his 5'11 ass has broke my beloved chair by falling with all 170lbs on top of it. I need to replace it and have areas for people sit in my room as before. I also (as late as this may sound) have downloaded Itunes. Let me EXPLAIN that I do not NEED it cause I didn't jump on the Ipod craze, I wanted to be different therefore I am the owner of PSP. I just decided to do it and I LOVE the organization of my music. Windows Media Player also sucks. The newly added Itunes with its organization has made me able to set up really nice playlists and SEARCH for my music 100x better and faster, adding to the Zen since the music plays comfortably without doing bullshit while I clean, mediate, fornicate etc. I am officially and Itunes fan.

Verizon Wireless: I do still owe $215.00 on my bill. We're gonna hope they don't turn that off...

Cross your fingers for good things to come...

No comments: