Thursday, March 27, 2008

Impressions of Travel

*flexs fingers*
What has it been? 24 hours?

Impressions of Travel: I'm working for Travel Impressions. I've been getting a SLEW of IMs/text messages etc. of people wanting to know about my new found employment.
I'm working in the Product Development department, and despite how SLOW things began I think things are looking upward. I'm slowly, but surely making some companions so maybe this isn't going to be a nightmare 2-3 months after all.
I'm looking forward to networking here....

First Impressions: I had the phone interview with the record label that contacted me. It was NOT good. First of all, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Prick aka the Asian that I had my interview with was NOT friendly. To say she was extremely CURT, is an understatement. I wanted to shank her. Why must everything in the music business revolve around slavery? I have accepted that unless I start sleeping with the slave master and start pouring juice inside the "massa's" house I wont be working in the "biz" anytime soon...

Lasting Impressions: I'm hoping I'm making a good impression at Travel Impressions. My mother expressed some impressions she has of me lately. They included: selfish and annoying for starts. Thanks...mother dearest? She's leaving for Ft. Lauderdale on SATURDAY. Now I love my mother but trust me, I'm NOT mad about her leaving for 8 days. I'm SO not mad. We just can't stop butting heads......

Impressions Left on the Vagina: Today is my friend Xtina's 23rd birthday. Somehow, I'm going to go to Manhattan and celebrate it in Webster Hall(-LADIES FREE TONIGHT) and attend work in the morning. Say a little prayer for me...

1 comment:

LBIC said...

Glad to hear your doing well in the new job. Sucks about the interview, though. Pricks with power annoy the shit out of me.