Friday, March 14, 2008

Damaged Lollipops

Ok....

Danity Kane's "Damaged" video...
1. I'm depressed Puffy made Shannon go back to blonde, it washes her OUT and she cannot compete against Aubrey as a blonde.
2.The red looked 110% better and made her stand out in the group.
3. Doesn't every group need a fire crotch?
4. Someone remove Aundrea's new mole, and extra cheek fat-its annoying me
5. Someone make me the bathing suit that Dawn or Aubrey is wearing so I can wear it to my birthday party



Then Weezy F. Baby...
Lil Wayne "Lollipop"

Song. Is. Hot. The. End.

3 comments:

matt williams said...

diddy is not holding up his end with these women. there moved a million records and this is all he could do.

Christina said...

You and this damned Aundrey's cheek fat lmaoz, ya'll just don't get along. I accept it as an unfit step-child lolz. I don't know for their 1st video they would cheese it so much, at least let Donnie get the cheesy vid.

New Jack said...

the video is DISGUSTINGLY cheesy..which does hurt my feelings as a DK fan, and Aundrea's cheek fat is WILD, I mean I know I have a FAT face but oh shit lmao