Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Yours

Mraz News!

I feel the stress levels rising for me and my BFF, Linette; We CANNOT deal with the anticipation.
The first video from the new Jason Mraz album, "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"


Also......
FINALLY, someone on friggin' YouTube has posted his performance at this years Sundance festival of the FIRST track on that album: "Make It Mine"

I CANNOT handle the anticipation. I do wish that this was the first single over, I'm Yours, I LOVE this song.

Oh, BFF, how are we gonna handle this summer???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=))))) i DON'T think people can comprehend the love we have for this sick little high lover fuckface...im ampedddddddddddd for mraz, mcnalllaaaayyyy

lick my icing under the table noww

Meticulously Maintained said...

yo ho biscuit, I still have no mention on your damn blog. Well i have a blog now bitch and im airing your ass out!