Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dream Cloud

Ok, the blog virus has caught....another friend of mine, LibraDreamer has made her black ass present on blogspot *applause*, I'm not providing the link for you guys like I did JaxPoetic (see link list) because LibraDreamer is exclusive 40-40 status invite BITCHES! And I'm on the mothafuckin guestlist hos...
Ok...maybe I got slightly over hype over that...
Dreams is definitely the topic of the morning. I awoke this morning (the second time) to see the LibraDreamer invite to her blog entitled "My Dream Cloud"...

Let's talk about about mine...I feel that maybe I'm not on a cloud, that maybe I slept on a bed of knives last night...

I was overcome by exhaustion last night. The night prior the significant other had spent the night and retaliated rejecting me for sex in which involved me sleeping a grand total of 2 1/2 hours. The New Jack was disgustingly groggy and sluggish for the entire day. My head hit the pillow and I didn't remember falling asleep.
Then I entered the dream....

For all who don't know, I'm on probation until October of 2008. I had a dream that I was driving a small car, maybe a Jetta or Saturn and I was driving on Avenue H in Brooklyn. On approaching the traffic light at Avenue H and Utica right along side the drivethru of the Mcdonalds I had a red light but my wheels rolled over into the pedestrian crossing NEARLY but NOT striking the pedestrian that was crossing. An officer flashed his lights obviously about to ticket me for something that actually my significant got ticketed for: "Failure to yield to a pedstrian". In the process of writing my ticket, he's running my license to see that I have no traffic violations whatsoever BUT that I'm on probation. He arrests me. My father and another woman that I don't know is in the car, freaking out not understanding how the situation went from a ticket to an arrest.
My parents, my fathers brothers and sisters, my dead grandmother and my mothers 2 sisters meet me at the precinct. This precinct was the Lincoln memorial, where I was surrounded by white officers only. The only minorities at the entire site was my family and I. When my family found out about the probation and nature of the arrest, and that by dream me now acquiring a traffic violation I violated parole they scolded me and then LEFT me there. They had no intention of paying my bail, they specifically told these white officers to keep me there until further notice.
With no notification somehow, my Significant knew what was going on. Hours later of dream me sitting in an interrogation room cuffed to the chair, my door flew open. The Significant started picking the lock on my cuffs and cops ran in after him. He told them to open the duffel bag that was on the table in front of me. They did to see what appeared to be thousands of dollars which was equivalent to my bail. He got me uncuffed, and the officers examining the money didn't advance and let him release me. He kissed my forehead and told me that he wasn't going to let anything happen to me.
***here is where dreams become reality****
The panic attack I had in the Significant's arms when I was released in actuality the attack I was having in my sleep.

I couldn't breathe. I was breathing, but no air was coming into my lungs as if they wouldn't fill up with air. My neck and head had shooting pains. I was HOT, everywhere but my hands were cold. I couldn't swallow, I couldn't talk if I needed to get help. This happened within the hour of 4 a.m. in which I didn't get my body to calm down until just after 5. It is now in the 10 o'clock hour and my body is still tight. My leg muscles, the muscles in my neck and shoulders are all tight.

Anybody as afraid to nap as I officially am?

1 comment:

Libradreamer925 said...

Ain't nobody need to read my blog unless i ask em too lol...besides certain people might have a shit fit if they read it. hope the email helps