Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Its ME Snitches....

After days of no internet (hence no entries), a rough Friday and Saturday...I have recovered and I'm back bitches...

It feels nice...
Slight headache of the moment but that aside, when is the last time I wrote? Friday? Saturday? And today is Tuesday right?

Moving along...

VH1 is going to drop their top 40 of 2007 countdown tonight at 10/9 central for any of you people interested.

There's a new video from Chrisette Michele, more on that soon...caught the ending glimpse of the video debuting on VH1 Soul, which was looking cute from what I saw..Her album has been in stores, people seemed content with the content..


Releases:
Glamour Magazine: Carrie Underwood is the cover girl. They have UPDATED MY favorite part of the magazine: "Jake: A Man's Opinion". Now for those who don't know, "Jake" is synonymous with "John Doe". "Jake" who's real name is Michael Sommerville, writes every month about his escapades dealing with women. He gives both sexes things to ponder, but mainly women. Read his latest article: Jake on Moving In
They also gave the OLD Jake a column apparently, now that he's married to his long time girlfriend, "Orange Blossoms". He's giving his opinion and women insight as to what men are thinking once married. Read I was Jake, now I'm married

Ludacris: has a new video featuring Rick Ross and Bun B that I am NOT moved by. It's chopped and screwed and ....Georgia. *sigh* I hope none of my down south readers take offense to that. Please don't. I WISH I could...clarify on my thoughts, but I just can't. Sometimes the word, "Atlanta" just defines things for others. (Debuted on Sucker Free on MTV2)
You be the judge, just because I'm not moved doesn't mean you won't be:


Marie Claire: Unless, you're...dead or not concerned with pop culture, you should know by now that there are nudie pictures of Christina Aguilera for this months Marie Claire magazine. She's major pregnant. I'm not usually a Marie Claire supporter, but will be picking it up. Like I said, shes MAD pregnant: (click image to enlarge)
Allure Magazine: Fergie Ferg dons this months cover. She looks pretty fierce, duh. It's not like we were expecting much less. (Courtesy of ThePopCrunchShow)







I'll be on my best behavior for the rest of the week kids...
I promise...

No comments: