Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Miss Cuervo....

She chose a boy............

I'm definitely shocked outta my mind...
I swore to DEATH ask anyone who asked me I would battle to the death that as much as I LOVED Bobby the broad was gonna pick Dani...
She totally gave up the punani....

Yo, Dani's lil face was so sad when Tila picked Bobby. It broke my heart to see her so sad, cause even though it's garbage reality TV, I felt her sadness. Tila really looked like she was going to pick her and hyped the girl up to smash her ass down.

I can't get the lil slow mo of her sad lil face in my mind....awwww....
I mean....and could they NOT play "How to Save a Life"..to make it anyMORE depressing??

Well to Bobby...your sex life is officially fabulous...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

god i hate that slut. everytime i hear her giggle i want to punch her in her face.