Monday, December 17, 2007

Back To Black

Man....when sex....hurts feelings....

After the EXplosion by the significant on Saturday night, thoroughly defeated I couldn't continue to pretend as if I wasn't hurting. I just truly wish, people would not bottle up their feelings. He called on Sunday morning, maybe around the third time still early morning he took it upon himself to apologize about the chain of events. This sparked a 2 hour calm conversation, but was ended abruptly because both parties were still tired. I saw the significant later on that night, and the potential awkwardness that was GOING to very present was dismissed thank God by his cousin Cam.
When you get close to Cam, he truly is in the top 5 of the most hilarious people I know. I have no idea if the significant gave him warning about what our situation was but he definitely and quite effortlessly provided distraction.
During the game, the significant and I became comfortable and a lot more friendly...but let's fast forward...

After several expeditions, that involved the significant driving from 7pm straight up until 12:45am he came back to crash my place. We slept, but knew he wouldn't be staying long because he had to be on LIRR for work. I'm all about make up sex, but does make up sex count as make up sex, if the problem was never SOLVED? I rejected the significant. I just want some blatant insight.

Is sex used as a tool to make up with someone because they don't want to use the WORDS to apologize? Or is it used out of fear of apologizing, like an indirect way of trying to not be vulnerable? Or is it just that plain simple, "I'm sorry, let's have sex".
Something for you people to ponder.........
Or is the person already vulnerable so they turn to sex as an expression of feelings?

...I have such a headache...and the pulled muscle in my neck is definitely still here in full force...

I'm someone who is very used to the "art" of rejection. I'm the one usually getting rejected that is. Therefore, I feel remorse when I reject others, knowing EXACTLY what is coursing through their thoughts. I mean, I usually fear that in times like this, when one party feels thoroughly rejected enough that they turn to SOMEONE ELSE who they feel WONT reject them. I've wanted to cheat because I've felt so rejected by some men I've dated, and I've first hand experienced men cheating on me because I've rejected them in some fashion.

It all seems like it could be so simple, but it's obviously not in my tired brain...

Should you just have make up sex even though you two never TRULY made up?

2 comments:

Riley said...

...it seems to me like the sex is more of a distraction. like 'lets take ur mind off of it & hopefully it'll b so great u forget entirely'. uncool.

Munchkin said...

I second what Jacki said...Make-up sex is only when you do that; make up. From what it sounds like, you guys never really made up, just decided to move away from it. Sex in ur situation is more of "hey lets take our minds off of it and hope to just forget the whole issue and make you feel better for now" sex.