Friday, December 21, 2007

TaeBo Hell

I'm drinking a tall cup of Sorrel and coconut rum as well deserved...
TaeBo is Satan...
I am officially reaching out to someone who thinks the possess the power to get me to do all the crunches necessary to have the stomach of Janet Jackson, cause my will power...just aint cuttin it..will power+New Jack=loads of bullshit
I've never been in so much pain...

Back when I was about 15, upon my move from Brooklyn to Long Island I went into a depression and went from probably a size 8 jean to a size 14/15. That's the heaviest I ever was. After making friends in Long Island, still hating Brentwood but becoming tolerable of the situation I made vow to lose the weight. A friend of mine at the time who I nicknamed Gizzmo was just as obsessed with her weight as I was so we were diligent about the weight loss. Along with her as well as without her, I TaeBo-ed and sweat out my perm about 4 days a week for a month. I dropped radically from the 14 to a 9 and remained that way for quite some time. My waist was a 27.5 and my hip was 40 inches.

Currently, my waist is down from what it was when I was first diagnosed with Hypoglycemia to now about a 30.5. I'm still desperate to get it BACK to 27. The will power difference between roughly 15-16 years old and now 21 is quite significant. I was in pain, NO DOUBT when I was 15, but I guess such a determination, it was as if I didn't feel it. Now, I feel absolutely every single move I make. I hear every crack my body makes, and the second the ab pain starts to kick in, I simultaneously get a piercing headache. I have several people trying to set up photo shoots with me and I'm not going to do it unless I'm ON POINT.

My body is...getting old? Is that possible for someone as fierce as myself? I just became LEGAL!
Someone give me some motivation...or a personal ab trainer....

No comments: