Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM

Ironically, after just posting "Dancing Alone" I found the magazine I brought home from a doctor's office (with permission). I followed my mom to her heart doctor last week Wednesday I believe and I picked up a magazine with Morgan Freeman on the cover since it was the only magazine WITHOUT telling me about how my arteries are clogging this very second. Flipping nonchalantly through the magazine I came across an article, maybe like a calling to me titled "Follow your dream: Find the perfect job now".

I am posting the link for you guys for this article, please CHANGE YOUR LIFE and if you're doing something you don't care about and want to figure it out maybe this is going to help me and you guys all simulaneously.

It might just help...
Follow Your Dream

No comments: